We were moving from a competitor and found that the services TRG offers is much better than any competitor.Christopher Lee
The way TRG has implemented power and HVAC systems and associated resiliency is some of the best I’ve ever seen.Adam Korab
This datacenter facility is by far the best designed and engineered facility in the Houston areaInfrastructure Operations Executive
- Multiple redundant and fault tolerant compartmentalized units
- We use Toshiba G9000s for category defining efficiency and achieving fault tolerance
- Pure lead batteries deployed in 2(N+1) reliability configuration, achieving published performance for ultra-fast discharge.
- The simple design minimizes chances of error, and we have on-site replacement parts for entire system in case it happens
- Outdoor generators can be less reliable and are susceptible to domino-like failures.
- That’s why we have 1.5 MVA Rolls Royce MTU V18 Twin Turbo Systems located indoors with hurricane resistant louver systems
- We also have independent and isolated fuel reserves lasting 4+ days, and the option for natural gas bi-fuel extending runtime to 12+ days without re-fueling
- Alongside emergency backup contracts for infinite fuel resupply
- Water and data centers don’t mix well, one mistake could be catastrophic
- We have a 100% waterless facility, so no risk of water distribution inside facility and are more environmentally friendly.
- Fully modular, compartmentalized cooling allows us to perfectly support your needs including High Performance Computing such as 50kW cabinets and blade server environments or more
- Dual entries into dual meet me rooms
- Milspec armored core fiber cabling with corning high bend radius glass for ultra reliability
- 13 carriers on site already, plus free entry for any carrier you want to bring
- On top of that, cross connects are free, always
- With our team’s history working with the Department of Defense, MIT Lincoln Lab, and the CIA we’re more than confident in our security arrangements
- Onsite personnel 24/7/365, night vision cameras, finger-print entry, five layers of security
- What’s more, if you need anything specific, we can cater to your security needs with fully customizable cabinet and suite security for example; motion sensors, man traps and armed security guards.
- The entire local area is outside of the 500-year floodplain, and we then still built 3 feet above ground level.
- We have a single sloped roof, with 2 layers of leak protection including a concrete deck. It’s rated for 185+ MPH, and we’ve been told it could do 210.
- Even with that, our location means with a category 5 Hurricane wind speeds are unlikely to exceed 110 to 127 MPH, making it much safer than downtown
- Near both the I-45 and I-99 making it highly accessible by any part of Houston, but with our Colo+ service you never have to visit anyway.
- Up to 150,000 Sq Ft
All of this has contributed to being designated life critical by the state of Texas
Our fully managed colocation is an evolution in the data center experience. No more shopping lists, trips to the data center, or migration headaches. We’ll even pick up your gear, or you can send it to us and we’ll handle the rest.
Located for reliability
Outside of the 500-year floodplain
Significantly safer from hurricane winds than downtown
And with our services you’ll rarely, if not never, actually need to come here